HOTEL MANAGER – Lusaka, Zambia (Start date February)
Open to Southern African candidates or a candidate who knows the local Zambian market well
The Hotel Manager will works towards optimizing operational efficiency by directing all hotel heads & establishing, formulating, defining & developing strategies, to achieve hotel operational growth. To optimize revenues & profitability targets & to be the best in class in service & product standards. To achieve customer satisfaction & goodwill and maintain high employee motivation & morale.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in hotel management
- 10 years of experience at reputable 4/5* Hotels
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and international markets, industry and market trends, competitor activities, cross functional exposure and statutory compliances, etc.
- Customer orientation, Decision making, People Management, Analytical ability, Financial Acumen, Commercial acumen.
- 5000-6000 USD net
- Live in benefits (the incumbent will have an apartment within the Hotel)
- Medical aid
- Pension 6% equal contribution
- Profit Share linked to the Company KRA’s
- Cell phone Allowance
- Uniform Allowance