TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER - 5* Game Lodge in the KNP
- A technical or maintenance background
- Basic knowledge of IT systems and processes
- A Health & Safety or environmental qualification
- A project management background
- Have thorough technical knowledge and understanding of vehicle services, operations and equipment;
- Have a good business sense and ability;
- Have the ability to be a strategic thinker and developer;
- Be an effective manager of people;
- Be efficient and personally well organized;
- Have strong time management self-discipline;
- Be assertive;
- A good communicator;
- Have high energy levels;
- Be flexible and responsive;
- Be ecologically aware and concerned.
The Technical Services Manager covers the following broad areas of responsibility:
- To manage the environmental plans of the property in the form of – setting up the environmental systems, reducing the carbon footprint, actioning the environmental audit and managing the waste removal from the property.
- To ensure the property complies with OHS legislation, continuously revising and updating the emergency procedures and ensuring the required staff training and emergency drills take place.
- To assess the major company assets and plan for replacement of identified items over a 3 year period, including GPS mapping of all service lines
- To manage both maintenance workshops
- To be responsible for the effective Security of the property, the CCTV system and the Night Porters;.
- Liaison between construction contractors with regard to large projects
Salary on application