JD Specialized Recruitment are currently looking for a Management Couple for a Game Lodge in Uganda
The couple needs to have loads of energy who are 100% committed to running a lodge at a very high standard and who have exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be very hard working, warm and friendly, well-spoken and well presented.
The position will involve:
- Overseeing and managing guests experience at the lodge and ensuring they have an excellent stay.
- Administration, accounts and stock control.
- Quality control of food, food presentation and service and overseeing menus.
- HR – being in charge of a large team of up to 40 local staff.
- Motivating staff and leading them.
- Maintenance of all lodge buildings, pool and grounds.
- Overseeing the smooth running of the stables and horse rides.
- Helping to oversee the lodge's local conservation project.
You will need:
- A very strong eye for detail with regards to all lodge rooms, service and food.
- Strong leadership skills – ability to inspire staff and train current and new staff in a gentle manner.
- Experience and understanding of accounts and stock control measures.
- Practical with maintenance experience is an advantage.
- Lodge/Camp or hotel experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and love of the African bush and wildlife.
Salary on application